Suthipong Treeratana - THAILAND
- SHARE WITH US ABOUT THE MONTHS BEFORE YOU STARTED WITH KOA SPORTS, IN OTHER WORDS LETS GIVE CONTEXT AROUND HOW FAR YOU’VE COME
The months before I am over weight and unhealthy. The VO2 is only 32 and seem to be deconditioning with running 5 km is very hard for me.
- SHARE WITH US ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR COACH AND WHY YOU THINK THEY’VE MADE A DIFFERENCE.
- Tim understand my need and he surprised me by designed the customized program from me with very easy at beginning (lol, not long before he start to PUSH you) Understand limitation of each athlete and his or her potential to go further isimportant.
- WHAT HAS SURPRISED YOU MOST IN YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS?
- 10K running from 01.45 hour to 01.06 hours within 11 months.
WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR PROUDEST ACCOMPLISHMENTS TO DATE?
Finish first 10K
Finish first 21K, and then additional five 21K races
Finish first Standard Duathlon
Finish first Tri dash , sprint distance
HAS KOA SPORTS CHANGED YOUR EXPECTATIONS OF WHAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE?
Of course, my fitness has been up despite my age reach 50+
IF SOMEONE WAS TO ASK YOU… SHOULD I JOIN KOA SPORTS, WHAT WOULD YOUR ANSWER BE AND WHY?
I would recommend KOA sport to someone who start to serious about their hobby. However, we are in middle between amateur (who just run 5-6 k a day for health) and a Pro. It is because we join the race, and some of them need good preparation for better outcome and safety. By joining the professional coach team, I can focus on my training schedule and do not waste my time for other things.
Our hobby is not their hobby.